Thread: HOW TO - Service your GHL dosing pump

Default HOW TO - Service your GHL dosing pump

In my continuing how to range I now bring you the

HOW TO - Service a GHL dosing peri pump.

This is something we get asked all the time, can they be serviced and if so how?

Well the answer is yes as i will show with a step be step guide.

Peri pumps need servicing irrelavent of quality and we all know the GHL peri pumps are built to last, but to prolong the life even further I recommend following this proceedure every 6 months, this will reduce strain on the motor also

Step 1:
    Unclip the Peri pump from the from of the doser, carefully pulling the pump off the motor shaft.

Step 2:
    Turn assy on its back and note the upper and lower tabs

Step 3:
    Gently press the upper and lower tabs inwards unclipping the pump cover and remove.

Step 4:
    Remove the top roller support plate

Step 5:
    Continue to remove the rollers and peri tubing taking care not to move the two black clips on the tube as these set the internal tube distance.

Step 7:
    You are now presented with all the internal parts as shown

With a dry tissue clean off all the dirt from each component.

Rinse the silicon tubing through with running water making sure it is clear of blockages or build up, as you run water through the tube massage it to release any side wall build up.

Step 8:

Re- assemble in reverse order, but before closing the housing, press your finger in the center of the roller location plate and turn, making sure the assy is free and ready to run. Now close the rear plate.

You have now serviced your peri pump.

The pipe should not require replacement for the life of the unit.

All the above must be done with care as no self servicing is covered by GHL warranty.
    Last edited by aqua_digital; 23.02.2009 at 17:40.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support