Thread: error 28

Default error 28

i have tryed countless times to connect to my profilux 3 fw 5.0.1 xx

but keep getting error 28 and id like to update it to a later version ...can i can connect via the lan but you cat up date fiw accross lan please help

sorry, we don't understand most parts of your text, please try it in a more "understandable" English again
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

hi mathis

every time i try to connect to the profilux 3 via the usb i get the error 28 but i get no error over my lan i have tried 2 different pcs with the same result

and i cannot update the firmware over the lan

tony

Have you set the COM port?

Have you installed the driver?

No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.