Thread: HELP: Remote control and profilux menu do not work - hang up?

Daumen hoch HELP: Remote control and profilux menu do not work - hang up?

I´m working with Profiluxcontrol 5.01.1 and after attempt to get my non dimmable lamps to work via a timersetting, the remote control and the menu of Profilux Plus IIex could not be operated.

Who can help explaining this and moreover help me to solve it.

Gr. Franklin

solution: turn down the Profilux and boot it up again and the system restores into it's orginal status again
    Last edited by Franklin; 12.08.2010 at 10:51. Reason: Problem solved through resetting PL

I don't understand the question.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Daumen hoch ProfiluxControl and PL Display blocked

Hi Matthias,

For one reason or another, both the remote control in PLControl 5.0.1.1 and the Profilux system Display could not be edited anaymore, so i concluded an system hang-up (block).

In effect this meand that i couldn't get into System, to program certain changes wrt the powerbar.

After posting this issue on which you responded, i've shut down PL and turned it on again and the problem was gone/solved, all works fine now.

Many thanks, Franklin