Thread: Connecting Aquaray500 to profilux

Default Connecting Aquaray500 to profilux

I got 4xAquaray500 and I am a little confused regarding connecting and controlling them with the profilux3 via the LED-1 controller:
    1. Do you use the LED-1 controller instead of the PSU provided with the units?
    2. Can you controll 2 aquaray500 units with one LED-1 controller (I have 2 twin units so I have 4 units with 2 PSU)
    3. On the LED-1 there is the cable going out and a recepticle market 0-10V. What is it used for?

Thanks,

1. Do you use the LED-1 controller instead of the PSU provided with the units?
    no, you need both, the controller is inserted between PSU und LED
    Can you controll 2 aquaray500 units with one LED-1 controller (I have 2 twin units so I have 4 units with 2 PSU)
    no, for each LED you need one controller
    On the LED-1 there is the cable going out and a recepticle market 0-10V. What is it used for?
    the outgoing cable is plugged into the PSU, the 1-10V is the control line (brightness) which is connected to the ProfiLux
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you Matthias.
    It is working OK now. I have a problem with one unit where when in moon simulation it goes off for few seconds and than comes back.

The illumination is setup to 3% at night time and at that time the moonlight simulation is on.

Any idea what could cause the problem?