Thread: Instructions to carry out Firmware update on Profilux IIIex and PAB

Default Instructions to carry out Firmware update on Profilux IIIex and PAB

Can somebody point me in the direction of where I can find the instructions for carrying out a firmware update on my profilux IIIex, PAB powerbar and Expansion box?
    All of the instruction manuals I have read simply state the instructions are on the website. I am having trouble finding them.
    I have Profilux control (5.0.0.11) running on a PC and have downloaded the latest firmware versions for my products. Simply dont know how to join the 2 together.
    cheers

Here is how "think" I did it last time...

• A) Back up your current settings via the PLC software to a file
    • B) Download the latest Firmware and Software to an easy to locate location
    • C) Use the current PLC (since you're on 5.0x already) to update your Firmware (the update function is in there)
    • D) once the FW is updated then install the latest version of the PLC software

Keep in mind I'm writing this purely from memory as I'm at work and don't have the PLC in front of me.

Always back-up before doing anything else.

first download the files to a location you will find later

just follow the instructions displayed by ProfiLuxControl after invoking the menu file->firmware update
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.