Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATO Help

im getting an alarm on Level 1 even though the water lever is covering the optical sensor (horizontal)

Quote Originally Posted by richard.mayo View Post
    This is what i have done so far. Put the Optical sensor on the mouse (level 1) and the Floater on keyboard (level 2) then made Level 1 in the software as "ATO with 2 sensors" but what do i make level 2, at the moment its "not enabled".
    This is correct. In this operation mode, sensor 1 and 2 work together. The mode has only to be set for level 1, then it is also automatically set for sensor 2. So "not enabled" is correct because it doesn't have its own mode.

Then what function do i allocate to the controllable socket to turn the pump on and off.
    It has to be set to "Water 1".

im getting an alarm on Level 1 even though the water lever is covering the optical sensor (horizontal)
    Please check if the maximum on-time of the socket had been exceeded, this could have caused the alarm.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Please check if the maximum on-time of the socket had been exceeded, this could have caused the alarm.
    How do i check that?

Please look which time you set as max. on-time for this socket. If this socket is longer switched on as the set max. on-time (filling water into the aquarium),
    then an alarm is caused and the socket is deactivated for security reasons. Perhaps it makes sense to set a longer time if this was the cause. You can reset the alarm if you go into the menu level at the Profilux.