Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATO Help

Frage ATO Help

I know there are a few threads on this topic but none answered my question

1) If im using the "ATO with 2 Sensors" setting do i need to buy the splitter to get 2 sensors on the Level 1 / 2 port??
    2) Is this splitter something special or can i get one from a PC place (PS2 splitter for Keyboard + Mouse)
    3) Can someone explain to me about the "Leak Detection" mode
    4) I have a contactless sensor but not working, is it best to use a Optical and Float or 2 Opticals or 2 Floats?

Thanks

1) Yes
    2) It is special
    3) Will set into an alarm state if the sensor is on to long
    4) I think ether Optical and Float or 2 Floats work best.

OK so this is my plan, will it work

3 sensors

Level 1 and 2 = "ATO with 2 Sensors"
    Level 3 = "Leak Detection"

Thinking Level 1 is a optical and Level 2 and 3 as floaters

Am i right in thinking that Level 1 will switch a socket on (pump) and then when the water level hits Level 2 it will switch the pump off on the same socket???

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by richard.mayo View Post
    Am i right in thinking that Level 1 will switch a socket on (pump) and then when the water level hits Level 2 it will switch the pump off on the same socket???
    ATO with two sensors works the way that 2 sensors are used to recognize the same water level for a higher savety.
    The way you describe it, you would have to use the mode Min/Max.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaan View Post
    2) It is special
    This is not correct, ive just purchased this cable and was extremely angry to find out it has a mouse and keyboard logo on it.....

so which is level 1 and level 2, the mouse or keyboard

This is not correct, ive just purchased this cable and was extremely angry to find out it has a mouse and keyboard logo on it.....
    this is not a standard mouse/keyboard splitter! the internal wiring is different!
    don't get confused by the logo printed there - these plugs come only with these logos
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by richard.mayo View Post
    so which is level 1 and level 2, the mouse or keyboard
    mouse = level 1
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

OK so i have the following parts, can someone tell me (or point me in the direction of an existing thread) on how to set this thing up

Optical Sensor
    Float Sensor
    Splitter Cable
    PL-LF-BASE holder and the 2 parts to hold the sensors.

I just want to know what all the settings are i have to use in the software to setup a fully automated ATO

Thanks

anyone?

This is what i have done so far. Put the Optical sensor on the mouse (level 1) and the Floater on keyboard (level 2) then made Level 1 in the software as "ATO with 2 sensors" but what do i make level 2, at the moment its "not enabled".
    Then what function do i allocate to the controllable socket to turn the pump on and off.