Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why does it take so long to get a response to a question

Default Why does it take so long to get a response to a question

I am very surprised it takes so long to get a response to a question

I used to own an Aquatronica controller and I wasnt happy with it because the build quality wasnt good and the support was very slow, so I upgraded to a GHL Profilux Plus II EX and the build quality and software is far superior, however the support isnt any quicker.

Am I expecting too much?

That depends, it won't help to start flaming here without referring to your original question. What was it?

Usually the response time is VERY good and the response is VERY detailed and accurate.

Maybe your question was simply over-looked by mistake. Link us to it and maybe it'll get a response.

Also keep in mind that there is a LOT going on in the GHL world and there are a LOT of units out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
    That depends, it won't help to start flaming here without referring to your original question. What was it?
    I was asking politely mate, no need for that

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl07 View Post
    Usually the response time is VERY good and the response is VERY detailed and accurate.

Maybe your question was simply over-looked by mistake. Link us to it and maybe it'll get a response.

Also keep in mind that there is a LOT going on in the GHL world and there are a LOT of units out there.
    I have responses to my questions thank you and I do understand, it was really a just a question from someone new here, I look forward to getting as much as I can from my GHL unit

I love my ProfiLux unit (PII+) and I find the more I DO with it, the more I learn what I CAN do with it and thus the more I WANT to do with it.

Right now I'm looking for a "Lawn Mower" module LOL!

we have no 6 posts in this thread and still nobody knows about what we are talking - this is not very helpful
    for the majority of the forum users
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I'm sorry I wasnt trying to mislead anyone, but I have a dead Profilux in the thread http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Foru...r-Dosing-Pumps

If your ProfiLux isnt working at all, please open a ticket in our customer service center:

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/System__E_/Support/

In "Emergency Situations" this is the fastest way to get response.

In the last weeks we did a lot for implementing a new customer service system, that helps us to respond faster and inform our customers about news to their question. Service - Summer 2010.

That is a good idea, I have now registered with the customer support forum, I didnt know it existed.

I had a lot of help from users on this forum, particularly boboxx. Without his help I would have lost livestock.