Thread: ProfiluxII plugbar upgrade firmware 4.xx to 5.xx & Profilux control II SW upgrade?

Default ProfiluxII plugbar upgrade firmware 4.xx to 5.xx & Profilux control II SW upgrade?

Hi,

I have a Profilux II plugbar on firmware 4.08 and Profilux control II with software version 4.0.8.1. which is compatible with firmware versions 4.00 -> 4.08.

Is there any advantage in upgrading the plugbar firmware to version 5.xx and if so what is the correct process to do this so the Profilux control SW is also upgraded and remains compatible.

Thanks
    /Craig

the plugbar for PII has no firmware
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,

Apologies my mistake it is actually the Profilux II Light controller that I was referring to not the plugbar.

Thanks

/Craig

I don't know if you need the new functions, maybe you just have a quick look into the manual 5.xx

first update the firmware to 5.xx with ProfiLuxControl 4.xx , then update ProfiLuxControl to 5.xx

Important: you must not load the settings from 4.xx into a ProfiLux wit firmware 5.xx !!!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.