Thread: ERROR!! MCU: 18H, No.001 Download error

Default ERROR!! MCU: 18H, No.001 Download error

Hi,

my profilux controller got stuck when i tried to upgrade it from 4.xx to 5.xx. I got an error on my computer and the upgrade shutted down. But my profilux stayed saying "downloading". After a while i disconected the power (i know it is wrong, but i had no choise, everything was stuck). When i restarted the profilux i only had a blue screen with no text...

i followed the manual, placed a jumper, used the right settings
    target multicontroller: MB90F867
    Crystal Frequency: 4MHz
    Hex file: Allprofiluxii_V503b.mhx

but i got 2 errors:
    ERROR!! MCU: 18H, No.001 download error
    or
    ERROR!! No.003 timeout error

I tried everything, updating the drivers, software, diferent firmware, other USB-cables and an other laptop. But with no results...

the only thing i didn't try is using the RS232 cable. But i just bought one on the internet and i'm waiting for the delivery.

Wich options do i have left? i tried to look it up on google but i can't find any answers. the only simular case with the errors i found is someone who used the wrong settings, but i'm shure i used the right one...
    Please help!

the only thing i didn't try is using the RS232 cable
    For emergency update the RS232 cable is mandatory, it doesn´t work with LAN, WLAN or USB

hi, i used the RS232 cable and i succeed to flash my profilux with no errors!

i restarted the profilux... still a blue screen with no text! what to do?

did you click on "full operation"?

did you remove the jumper after the update?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I think i got it! i disconected the RS232 cable and i think it is fixed. I will send an update in some moments

then you on't use the original GHL RS232-cable

the ProfiLux may hang during restart if you use another cable
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

it is fixed. many thanks!