Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pumps and Feed Mode

Default Pumps and Feed Mode

I have three pumps.. one is the main circulation pump and then there are two props to enhance circulation in the tank.

I have set them all as "filters" and they switch off perfectly for feed mode.

My question is this: Can I also control the on/off time of the props as well (I want them to switch off at night)?

Thanks

2 options:
    use "timer" or "current pump" instead of filter

Thanks Matthias. If using 'timer' or 'current pump', will they still switch off for feeding mode?

for both of them this option can be activated

Thanks very much for your help.

Matthias the Profilux clearly is an amazing piece of equipment, but the only thing that frustrates me enormously is the badly written and badly translated manual that comes with it!!!

I have tried to set them to both 'timer' and 'current pump', but can't see where to get them to activate for the feed pause and, of course, there is no mention of this in the manual.

these are the settings

PumpsOff.jpg

timeroff.jpg

Matthias I am more confused now. The screen grabs you sent are using a different programme to me. I have flashed the unit to what I think is the latest (501c) and am using what I think is the latest desktop software (5011).

Maybe I should explain more.. I have three pumps running in the tank. One is the main circulation pump (set as 'filter') that runs permanently. The other two are little prop pumps that just help circulation, but cannot be slowed down, or sped up. I want them to be on from 09h00 to 21h00 everyday and want the Profilux to control this.

I want all three pumps to switch off for the FP function.

Please would you give me a step by step to set this up? The screen grab shows the pump screen, which I assume is for the controling of waves and currents, etc?

Hi Matthias

I assisted Clive & have resolved the issue - using circulation pumps & programmable logic

Indeed! Thanks so much for all your time Mark. I really appreciate it.