Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tunze set up issue

then the splitter is defective - this could happen for example through a splash of saltwater or mechanical damage
    -> replace the splitter
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

defective?..well, no water around and no damage was done.. but, how come "erm and perm opposite" m odes are working fine and others are dont?

matthias,
    i just switch splitters and use one i have for my LEd sticks and i am getting the same problem

matthias,
    Anything else besides splitter i should check?

mike

my last idea: broken Tunze-cable
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

hm... how can i check witch one is bad?

the only thing you can do ist to obtain a new set of splitter and Tunze-Cable 1 and Cable 2

then replace averything

after this you should make sure verything is working correctly

if OK now then replace one part after the other until the problems occur again

this is the only way I can think of

I gues i will wait till Michael comes back from vication