Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tunze set up issue

where is the 120V power supply for the Tunze plugged in?

In to PB under S10S11

and what settings do these sockets have?

looks like this

here is other one, one pump in state% but both pumps are " dead"

and what are the 1-10V-settings?
    are the Tunzes connected over a ProfiLux-Tunze cable to the ProfiLux? If yes - which ones exactly? How and where?
    please give us all needed information now in one step, this would make our work much easier
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Here is the settings

One pump connected with T1 and other with T2 going to One splitter and from Spliter to Profilux.

and this splitter is connected to L5L6 ?

if all settings are correct then we must consider that there may be a problem with the splitter - if you connect only 1 Tunze cable directly to L5L6, does the pump work as it should (please test this with both cables/pumps)?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

yes, its connected to L54L6

I will teast thsi option tonight and let you know.. maybe you right about the spliter..Did you ever had any problems with GHL spliters?

ok, here what i found

when connected direct they work fine. soon as i use splitter and one pump in state 0 ,both pump are "dead".Only one channel in splitter work( right side) .When i plug it in by one they work fine soon as i plug two pumps they stop working if one got state 0.
    If i use "perm opposite" mode they both pumps work fine..
    Your thoughts?