Thread: Desperatly need ..........

Default Desperatly need ..........

My dell is dead dead dead. Now all I have left is my Mac airbook. I need for the profulix to work through my Mac. For the longest time I have heard dont worry were working on it soon soon soon. ANd guess what nothing !!!!!! In order for me to do anything on my tank which is almost daily I have to unplug my whole set up just about. This is crazy how much longer for this to go on for ???????
    180g 4'x3'x2'
    2 400w MH
    2 110w VHO
    Profulix top model
    Cond.
    PH
    Redox
    Temp
    Simu-stick

On it's way
    PTC 6
    "Starfire FM 10 Bulb Dimmable"

I would just get a cheap laptop to use for the Profilux because from what i understand it is a lot more expensive to write the software for Mac vs windows and some company's are not willing to go that route.

i suffer the same dilemma as you, i prefer to use my Mac but i had to purchase a basic laptop just for the controller. you can use VM's Fusion to run Windows on your Mac or bootcamp.

I dont have the money to do that and that is insane to expect from the best controller on the market. Matthias has said time after time that its coming. I have alot of medical things going on in my life which is costing me every penny I make to take care of. I cant justify spending a few hundred dollars just for the profulix
    180g 4'x3'x2'
    2 400w MH
    2 110w VHO
    Profulix top model
    Cond.
    PH
    Redox
    Temp
    Simu-stick

On it's way
    PTC 6
    "Starfire FM 10 Bulb Dimmable"