Thread: Optical Level Sensor Assembly

Default Optical Level Sensor Assembly

Hi

I have an optical level sensor and mounting brackets but the mounting set up has no assembly instructions.

I am sat here with a bunch of plastic things and wondering how to put them together correctly to mount them in my sump. I am kind of left guessing here and wondered if there was any assembly instructions?

A picture of them put together would be helpfull too

I think I have worked it out now but would be nice to see a picture just to be sure!

Attachment 2094
    Here is mine. This is the bottom area of the bracket.

Appreciated

I think i worked it out but hate when you are left with one spare piece at the end! I think the spare may have been for the float levels but still not sure!

It seems to fit nice and snug and the bottom looks like yours so I think I have got it right

Thanks for the Pic!

You are welcome. And yes after putting mine together I had a couple of pieces left. I believe they are for mounting a second sensor but DON'T QUOTE ME!!!!

As time goes by and you play more with all the add ons GHL has, you will be VERY happy about it. Only BAD THING IS THAT YOU WANT EVEN MORE NEW THINGS TO BE DEVELOPED!!!!!

yeah I am already wanting the GHL app and havn't even got water in the tank yet!

am still waiting for Radion LED integration into the vortech controller!

I chose the profilux because It seemed like they were developing things faster than the other options in the UK so i am pretty sure I am happy with my purchase!

I still have to understand the programmable logic as I have not had a chance to get my head round it yet but am hoping it can do all of the great ideas I have in my head!

nice journey ahead!

Well best of luck. One thing I can say is that people here are VERY HELPFUL.
    If I can help you I will be more than happy to provide whatever knowledge I have. PM me if you want my email.