Thread: Pasific Sun LED interface vc. profilux?

Default Pasific Sun LED interface vc. profilux?

Hi, i have an intrest in the Pasific sun LED Lighting which uses a buildin interface which looks very simulair on the one Profilux uses? So when i asked Pasific if their lights could be controlled by a profilux they responded very irritated that Profilux refused to assist them in intergrate the profulix interface to steer this light?

Now, i want to know if i purchase a slave unit (so with no interface) if there is a communication cable available to connect the slave unit to the profilux and use the profilux interface......
    Attached Images Attached Images

So when i asked Pasific if their lights could be controlled by a profilux they responded very irritated that Profilux refused to assist them in intergrate the profulix interface to steer this light?
    I don't think so - I have never heard from this company

Of course we cooperate with other manufacturers, why shouldn't we in this case.

If I knew the technical specifications for their interface I would be able to tell you if it can be connected to ProfiLux.
    In the simplest case they have a 1-10V-interface, then the connection won't be a problem at all.

Matthias thanks for the swift responce.

Maybe Profilux (you) could approuch them as this technical info will not be quickly given to a end users. Communication between two european fabricators results more in quick results!

http://www.aquariumled.eu/ (i think this is there site)

I'm convinced LED lighting is the future for aquarium so when these products are compatible with the profilux, both will benefit!

Please see what the options are

we contact them and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    we contact them and see what happens
    I just received a confirmation from one of their Benelux dealers that Pasific expect to release there slave units to be operative by external 1-10V steering functions by end of this summer, meaning it’s controllable by a Profilux.

I didn't get a reply from them, maybe they are too busy.

Today i witnessed at one of the Benelux dealers a Pasific Sun LED Master unit connected and controlled by a Profilux computer.......... it looks great to see LED dim........

how is it connected? just over the 1-10V interface?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.