Thread: dosing pump help!!

Default dosing pump help!!

Hello, i have a profilux ex controller and just purchased the dosing 4 pump unit. I am currently having troubles setting it up. I am currently using 2 digital power bars daisy chained together and also added the dosing unit to the chain off of the s1-s4 plug in the back of the controller. i first programmed the pumps(1-4) by disconnecting the power bars and connecting the dosing unit alone, i plugged the power supply into a wall socket. i go into dosing pump setting in the menu and set pump 1 to 10 ml 24 times a day but i don't see it start. it works if i press it manually and the yellow com light is on. Also if i number the pumps 1-4 dose that mean it assigned to sockets 1-4 so i have to number my power bars 5 and up? Also how can i set it to dose manually on different times of the day on certain days of the week? Also to calibrate the pumps is there i way to set it to turn on for 1 minute or do i have to hold down the dosing button myself and time? thanks

Check the numbering of your powerbars, perhaps some sockets and pumps have the same number at the moment. So, yes, the pumps are considered as socket 1-4 and the powerbar sockets should then start with number 5 and up.
    To set the dosings for different times and on certain days of the week, this can only be achieved by using a timer.
    To calibrate the pumps, the simpliest thing is to do it by yourself (switching and time). Of course you could also set a timer (switching the pump on for a minute) but this is the more complex solution for this purpose...