Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Personal Wishes . . .

Default Personal Wishes . . .

Just a couple of things I've come up against over the last week... hopefully I'm not duplicating something already mentioned (I can't find it if I am).

• A) Ability to create storms longer than 20 mins ( I just ran a 30min storm and want more... like hours maybe?)
    • B) Ability to greatly increase/manage the intensity of the storm. I realize there is some degree of control now but I'd like to be able to make a storm with tons of lightning at a time and much more frequent.
    • C) Have the display show "Thunderstorm" when that event is active.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl07 View Post
    Just a couple of things I've come up against over the last week... hopefully I'm not duplicating something already mentioned (I can't find it if I am).

• A) Ability to create storms longer than 20 mins ( I just ran a 30min storm and want more... like hours maybe?)
    • B) Ability to greatly increase/manage the intensity of the storm. I realize there is some degree of control now but I'd like to be able to make a storm with tons of lightning at a time and much more frequent.
    I'd like to add:
    • D) Have the ability to test/program Offline without being connected to the controller (like when I'm traveling I can experiment with lighting schedules etc)

Are any of the above "wishes" possible and/or in the works?

was added to the wish-list
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I like this one

D) Have the ability to test/program Offline without being connected to the controller (like when I'm traveling I can experiment with lighting schedules etc)

very handy to program offline and do a upload to the profilux when there/connected

another wish (maybe already possible) i want to add socket numbers to be the feed pauze. as far as i know i can only shut down my pump. i want to shut down my heater and my uv light too.

maybe create events?
    so when i create an event like sicknes, i can choose how long (3 days or so)
    - pump off
    - uv light off
    - ozon off
    (just an example)

can i print my settings? when the p3 is upgraded en the file is lost it would be nice to see the settings.

As it looks at this time PLC6 will get a print function.

Mathias,

any updates on any of my wishes here
    • D) Have the ability to test/program Offline without being connected to the controller (like when I'm traveling I can experiment with lighting schedules etc)

To be honest: Not yet. But they are still on the (long )list.