Thread: Lan question / problem

Default Lan question / problem

I recently had my linksys router zap out on me that I had my profilux 3 hard wired to with an Ethernet cable. I didnt buy a new router but instead connected it to the Verizon Fios router that was installed when I got fios. I set it up the same way I had it before it worked for a couple of days and then it cant connect?
    I reconfigured the setting again set up new IP for profilux it worked for a day and then it cant connect again?
    Also I noticed that when my computer is connected with the Ethernet cable to the same router that the profilux is connected too I cant connect to the profilux no matter what I do?
    I know it has to do with my router but cant figure it out. If there is someone on here that can help I would appreciate it...
    Thank you, Jimmy

I think the problem is that your computer uses 2 network adaptors at the same time, ProfiLuxControl choses the wrong one and can't disconnect

maybe you can adjust which of both is the primary adaptor

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I think the problem is that your computer uses 2 network adaptors at the same time, ProfiLuxControl choses the wrong one and can't disconnect

maybe you can adjust which of both is the primary adaptor
    I will need some help in figuring this out I am computer illiterate LOL
    Also today it was connecting while I was on my laptop wireless through my router but the profilux control kept dropping out like every 2 minutes? This is also something new that is happening all of a sudden

are you using the newest ProfiLuxControl and firmware?

they were optimized to keep the connections stable even under bad connection conditions

Whats the newest non-beta version for the p3?
    Havent been on the forum in a while.
    Thanks Jimmy

The latest non beta for ProfiLux3 is version 5.00q.