Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need help urgently!!!

don't know what I did but it works now!! I am still getting alot of communication errors for messages I think anytime the profi control program is trying to change the settings on the profilux unit itself!

so some of the things I have tried to change with communication error mesage are thunderstorms and temperature I guess there will be many more!!

which firmware and ProfiLuxControl version are you using?

Lächeln

I am using the profilux control 4.00 to 4.08 and the firmware is 4.05

Lächeln

question!! in order for faster response should I get a cble to connect my rs232 to usb port because I dont have that extension to usb! I am using the rs232 to connect my external view lcd screen, and I am using usb to usb to make changes from laptop!

well here lies half your problem, you MUST use the Profiser serial cable when connecting to the GHL RS232 port no metter if you are using an adapter or not.

if you have the external View II I suggest getting PLM-USB expansion card or just send the unit to us and get it upgaded to the P3 which you mentioned, we can then make sure everything works

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Lächeln

Quote Originally Posted by aqua_digital View Post
    well here lies half your problem, you MUST use the Profiser serial cable when connecting to the GHL RS232 port no metter if you are using an adapter or not.

if you have the external View II I suggest getting PLM-USB expansion card or just send the unit to us and get it upgaded to the P3 which you mentioned, we can then make sure everything works
    but for now should I get the rs232 to usb to use on my laptop!! I am going to upgrade with you guys the only thing is that I am going to portugal in 2 weeks and dont think I would get this unit back on time from you to set it up!!

or do you find that usb to usb connection to laptop should be doing its job?!

You are in Ontario Correct?

If you shipped by express post we would have it next day and you would get it back 3 days after that at the latest.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Lächeln

ok I am sending you a private message