Thread: Problems with GHL Controlcenter vers 1.0.7.7 samt firmware 6,22

Default Problems with GHL Controlcenter vers 1.0.7.7 samt firmware 6,22

After updating to 6.22 (from 6.18) I got in trouble. When I try to save the settings data I´get the following message (se picture 1). The file does not exist as you can see at picture 2
    However the saving of the sensor data and the SMS module settings works as it should.

Screen Shot 12-01-15 at 03.55 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 12-01-15 at 03.59 PM.jpg

Another problem is in the web server. I do not get the graf under settings. The overview works but not the individual graphs Pictures 3 and 4

Screen Shot 12-01-15 at 04.12 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 12-01-15 at 04.13 PM.jpg

What to do?

Sincerely Lasse

I have tested two different 3.1T computers - same results

Sincerely Lasse

Default Bug ?

Hi again

I have done some testing with a third Profilux 3.1T according to firmware updating. With 6.22 I got exactly the same problems I got with the other two systems. Could not save the settings with the same answer (see picture 1).

sjöfart 074.jpg

In the web interface – I could not use the individual settings page. (See picture 2.)

sjöfart 075.jpg

Downgrading to 6.21 solve the problem with saving the settings but not the web interface problem

Further downgrading to 6.20 solve both problems.

sjöfart 076.jpg

I´m sorry to say but for me it seems as it is a bug in firmware 6.21 and 6.22 or in the Control Center 1.0.7.7

I have use Control Center 1.0.7.7 from the 2015-11-28 Have not tested with 1.0.7.6

Sincerely Lasse
    Last edited by Lasse; 03.12.2015 at 16:02.

To resolv the first problem - can I simply copy the file ParaList_V621_Profilux3T.def and rename the copy to ParaList_V622_Profilux3T.def and place it below the file ParaList_V621_Profilux3T.def at the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter_V1077 ?

Sincerely Lasse

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into this asap.

Thank you Vinny

My two large systems are up and running with firmware 6.22 - it will take me a couple of ours to downgrade or upgrade them. I can´t save the settings - therefore I will have a lot of problems. I would prefer that you do a fast fix with the .def file I need - and send it to me for a manual upgrade of the actual directory) in order for me to save the settings before downgrading or upgrading (we changes the setting rather often because there is 29 feeding machines and a lot of pumps anf programic logic connected to this two computers)

I run 6.20 at another large system (a public aquarium) since three weeks ago and it seems stable

Please - let me know how to do it.

Sincerely Lasse
    Last edited by Lasse; 03.12.2015 at 17:34.

Default More

Still problem with displaying negative redox at nominal value field in Control Center. After saving a new negative nominal value - it display the negative value correct but if you after saving take update view or restart the control center - it display 0 mv for all negative settings. However - in the profilux computer the negative setting will be accepted and will also be displayed correct under sensor settings/redox X/nominal value

Sincerely Lasse

Hi

thanks for your hints.

All should be solved now, please download the fixed GCC 1077 from today from our download section.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you Matthias

Now it works well with the exception that the Control Center still not show negative redox nominal value - after a restart or after update view.

It takes the changes but just not show up in the nominall value window after a recall from the profilux computer – instead you read 0 mv.

Sincerely Lasse