Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: more programme logic?

but what is it possible to add more logic gate? or the true limit of the machine is 32 gate?

to use my awc jai gate 15.

I might be saved if the gates would have a way to put a timer on two input in the same logic gate. I must use the three gate to do so. There is a way you do?

Patrick,

this is quite amazing - I don't think someone else ever programmed such a complex algorithm for AWC using the prog. logic

yes, we could increase the amount of gates, but it is not yet planned until we know how we have to share the controller performance for all other tasks finally

a logic gate has only 2 inputs

A big thank you Matthias! I worked hard to succeed and ultimately everything is a miracle!

I understand why the maximum gate this time. This is a good idea of your team.

Maybe in future we could have a timer option in the section (and, or, nand so on ...)

thank you for your good work! I love my ex pl3.

Hi Patrick!

Awesome work!

I was wondering if you could help me as a beginner to try and understand programmable logic? I have a fairly big plan for an AWC and I think you could help me understand the system to allow me to program it properly.

I have 3 optical level sensors and 4 pumps as below

1 Salt water drain pump
    2 Salt water fill pump
    3 RO top up pump
    4 Return pump

The system is set up as in the diagram and I wish to create a 20% AWC working in the tank rather than the sump.

My system will be fully built by early next week but I am just trying to understand things before i start to attempt to program it.

If you have any suggestions on where I would start and how this could be best achieved I would be most grateful

Tank Sump and Storage Diagram.jpg

PS. I love the level 3 safety feature to ensure enough reserve water is in the salt refill tank!
    Last edited by shardyl; 15.12.2011 at 01:04.