Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Connecting over the Internet (MSHUR)

Ok just set it up to never turn off or power down just the screen saver will. They do not offer an email feature that emails the stuff to you do they? You just have to manually check on the site correct?

Quote Originally Posted by gqjeff View Post
    Ok just set it up to never turn off or power down just the screen saver will. They do not offer an email feature that emails the stuff to you do they? You just have to manually check on the site correct?
    Thats correct, although it could be a future enhancement.

Thanks

Gary

that would be very nice

ok now www.marinemad.com has frozen up trying to send. When I click log now it says the port is in use and askes if I have the profilux program running but I do not. Then when I try and open the profilux software it will not connect. If I go into port setting is there anything I can change to help this problem out or any settings I should change?

Quote Originally Posted by gqjeff; 11,008
    ok now [url] www.marinemad.com [/ url] has frozen up trying to send. When I click login now it says the port is in use and if I have the Askes ProfiLux program running but I do not. Then when I try and open the ProfiLux software it will not connect. If I go into port setting is there anything I can change to help out this problem or any settings I should change?
    You can only connect to COM on one app at a time. Please exit the MarineMad.com logger prior to opening the profilux app.