Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ProfiLuxControl 5.0.0.11

The biggest reconnection reason is if you are viewing the profilux over a Wireless router

EG

Profilux to wireless router = hard wired cat5
    Wireless router to PC = wireless

Result = drop outs due to lost packets

if you have hard wire connection from profilux to router and then router to PC it should not drop out.

I believe this is being looked at currently to resolve.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Mines all ran through USB to PC. Then PC is cat5 into a router on our server..

I try the usb to pc profilux (without router) and it disconnects. I try with a USB 2.0 and a standard and nothing more. After several hours of programing it can disconnect any time. I'll connect USB (direct to pc profilux) tonight and see how many failed connection I have. I'll be back the above.

ok, i have try usb direct and ip. I had an hour with direct usb, 2 Transmitters missed and an hour with ip, 21 Transmitters miss??

Why is any problem of Transmitters?

I think in these hours of testing there were some thousand good transmissions

it is not unusual that there are some bad transmissions from time to time - the better the connection (depends on wiring, hardware etc., especially WLAN could produce transmission issues) the less the bad transmissions will be

a bad transmission is no problem - ProfiLuxControly tries to recover, if necessary it reconnects automatically

ok thank you!

i have a otther small question, I m not very good in computer but is that the problem of connection could be linked with quad core processor(compatible)?

I was told that many programs have a hard time to be rolled( compatible) by the quad core?

On my laptop I have a quad core intel 9000 with windows 7. I check in (performance) in windows and when profilux control works, I have only 1 core works? For most of my other program, I have a minimum of two core works?

Is it possible that this is a link with sudden disconnection and connection problem during update?
    Last edited by patrick vachon; 26.03.2010 at 17:42.

Here are before and after opening profilux control. This may be normal and in no way affects the connection.

This is just a question I ask myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi

I also have here a quad core PC with Win7 64 Bit - works perfect with USB and LAN!