I programmed my lighting preferences (Illumination 1&2) into the Profilux controller using the standard RS232 cable and my laptop. I then unplugged the laptop from the Profilux and plugged in the AI cable (the AI LED light module uses the Profilux RS232 port also, so you can't connect your computer to the Profilux via the RS232 at the same time). Need to have a Profilux WLAN or USB module installed in the controller to connect to the laptop.

The AI LED is not following/responding to the program I input. Does the AI LED light need to be recognized by the profilux controller similar to the way the pH probe and Cond probe are recognized? Do you need to have the AI LED module connected to the profilux controller when configuring the lighting program on the Profilux controller via a laptop?

Preferences were saved, loaded, checked, etc.... doubble checked everything multiple times. Lights are running at 100% both blue and white. Bad cable? I only waited over 7-weeks for the new cable from AI - getting/already am **********! I cannot use manual overide to check light dimming - waiting for USB module (Friday) so I can plug in my laptop and LED lights at same time (RS232).