Thread: Moonlight - restarting after long shutdown

Frage Moonlight - restarting after long shutdown

My Mitras LX 7206 have been in storage for nearly two years so they are probably due some updates (Firmware 1.11 07/10/219). Even so they work and I can adjust the intensities, spectrums and times via the App and GCC there's no issue with WiFi connection or other functionality I can see.

Except.... Moon light. Both basic and Advanced options are 'greyed out'. Using GCC I can adjust the start and end time in Basic (which despite being greyed out works) and the full moon date in advanced shows 22/12/2018 - a date I can't change. I can't turn Basic Off or Advanced on or change brightness, but I can use the illumination channels to change which lights are operated by the (inaccessible) moonlight function - so in practice I can turn it off.

Obviously I must be doing something wrong, but what?

Any ideas?

Mark

Hello Mark,

This is normal, the advanced moonlight functions are only available when MitrasLX is used together with ProfiLux.

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.