Thread: Blahenazo's guide to get your profilux on the internet !!

Default Blahenazo's guide to get your profilux on the internet !!

Hello,

I've made a document (pdf) that explains how to get your profilux on the internet. It's a screenshot supported document so plz be carefull if you forward this to a friend/forum. Because this forum doesn't allow file upload. So I host it on my personal isp webpage. (so it's my bandwidh (( )
    and I can't promise to keep it there very long.

Disclaimer: if this fubars your router,computer , profilux I'm not responsible. I'm also not responsible if by using this guide someone can access,hack,crash your router,computer, profilux etc....
    Because if you put your profilux on the internet => It's on the internet !!!

Anyway here is it. Also if e.g. @ work have a firewall it can happen it still possible that you can't access your profilux, The best idea would be to run it on port 80

profilux_router_setup_blahenazo.pdf
    Last edited by Blahenazo; 05.03.2010 at 14:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahenazo View Post
    Hello,

I've made a document (openoffice) that explains how to get your profilux on the internet. It's a screenshot supported document so plz be carefull if you forward this to a friend/forum. Because this forum doesn't allow file upload. So I host it on my personal isp webpage. (so it's my bandwidh (( )
    and I can't promise to keep it there very long.

Disclaimer: if this fubars your router,computer , profilux I'm not responsible. I'm also not responsible if by using this guide someone can access,hack,crash your router,computer, profilux etc....
    Because if you put your profilux on the internet => It's on the internet !!!

Anyway here is it. Also if e.g. @ work have a firewall it can happen it still possible that you can't access your profilux, The best idea would be to run it on port 80

profilux_router_setup_blahenazo.odt
    Hey you should try and export the file to pdf (Avalable in Openoffice) so most non open office users can see it

Ach I didn't see that option. I did save as and looked for pdf but idd now it's a pdf.

the odt is deleted on the ftp.
    Last edited by Blahenazo; 05.03.2010 at 14:57.

this may also be useful

I have put together a simple tutorial for setting up your router to work externally from your PIII, please see here http://www.marinemad.com

Thanks

Gary