Thread: Control 1-10v output based on KH director Alk level

Default Control 1-10v output based on KH director Alk level

Hi I have a Deltec CR Twin Tech calcium reactor I would like to have a 1-10v output based on my KH director reading

For example

If KH director is reading higher then 8 DKH then output 10v so it will turn off the feed pump on the calcium reactor

If kh director is below 8 DKh output 0v so feed pump is on

Is this possible?
    Last edited by Gael; 02.08.2023 at 08:43.

Hello,

It is currently not possible to drive a 10v output according to the KHD result.
    However, it is possible with a switching channel, either the Deltec can accept a voltage of 12v instead of 10v and can be connected directly to the ProfiLux via a GHL Breakout Box, or you can use a <10V power supply that you connect to a Powerbar socket.

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Hello,

It is currently not possible to drive a 10v output according to the KHD result.
    However, it is possible with a switching channel, either the Deltec can accept a voltage of 12v instead of 10v and can be connected directly to the ProfiLux via a GHL Breakout Box, or you can use a <10V power supply that you connect to a Powerbar socket.

Gaël

thanks for the fast reply what a shame i was hoping to not use a powerbar socket but i can control 1-10v outputs with a ph probe yes ?

also just wondering if GHL has a store that us Australians can buy spare parts from as the Australian distributor has gone bankrupt and we cant get and spares it has been like this for a long time. it makes running a GHL a nightmare down here.

As wrote, if Deltec can accept a voltage of 12v instead of 10v it can be connected directly to the ProfiLux via a GHL Breakout Box, ask them.
    In the list of future features, but not yet planned, the possibility of activating a 10v channel according to a switch channel is envisaged, so what you want to do would be directly possible, but I have no date to give you, nor can I promise that it will be done.

About Australia, please contact our Australian distributor Aqua Depot Imports to learn more about purchasing options, conditions and service for GHL products:

info@aquadepot.com.au - www.aquadepot.com.au - +61 8 9359 4660

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.