Thread: Please help connecting doser 2.1 SA

Frage Please help connecting doser 2.1 SA

Hello. Im hoping I can get some advice to connect this new to me 2.1 SA doser. I downloaded app and tried to connect but I'm not seeing the doser Hotspot available on Samsung or iPhone devices. I also plugged it in the LAN but it does nothing. It doesn't even come up as a connected device in the
    Router setup ip page. I'm no tech guru but I'm usually okay with getting these devices connected. This one is giving me a hard time. I have several hp laptops and chrome books but they run chrome os.

Can someone assist me and trying to get this doser online? I'm running a 3 year old jeabo doser and it's been very inconsistent lately and have a high demand reef. I really appreciate any help regarding this! Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Thanks for that info.
    I think I'm to the point where I must go by a windows computer to go any further. I sent you a PM about windows s mode as that's what's available near me today. Not sure if windows 10 or 11 S will put a damper on installing GCC. Windows S looks like it can be deactivated but I'm unsure what's the capabilities of downloading software at that point.

Bought a new computer. Disabled s mode.. downloaded GCC.. downloaded USB drivers... the doser still doesn't communicate with laptop. When I plug in the USB it does nothing. USB driver tab doesn't see anything. Man this is really taxing.

I put in a ticket. If I didn't need this to be online dosing it wouldn't be a huge problem but my other brand doser is dosing inconsistent and need a fix which was this

We now continue the diagnosis via the ticket.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.