Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update on ION Director Dispatches

Quote Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Hello,

We have already shipped hundreds of sensors over the past few weeks. Deliveries are being made progressively.

Gaël
    That’s great to hear Gaël, thank you for the update and restoring the thread.

Does this include new IonD units on pre-order or are you working through replacement probe deliveries first? (Just trying to get a gauge on timescales).

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    That’s great to hear Gaël, thank you for the update and restoring the thread.

Does this include new IonD units on pre-order or are you working through replacement probe deliveries first? (Just trying to get a gauge on timescales).

Thank you
    Hi,

The focus is on shipping sensors to waiting customers. We will resume IOND shipping afterwards.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Hi GHL Team,

It’s been 7.5 weeks since the last update on this thread, and in a month and a half, it will be 3 years since the Ion Director Pre-order I’m waiting for was placed, during which time I have ordered a GHL Mega Set, touch screen, KH Director, 3 x Doser 2.0 as I moved from an extensive Neptune Apex system.

How are we doing with a timescale for receiving our IonD’s please?

Many thanks!