Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on ION Director Dispatches

Ausrufezeichen Update on ION Director Dispatches

Hey guys,

What is the status of the ION Director availability again? Late last year you mentioned that the sensors were available again but we are still not yet seeing anything about the actual full units being shipped.

Particularly us down here in Australia ... our local fish shops can't seem to get ANY details from your distributors and some of us have now been waiting near on TWO YEARS for the devices to become available.

Any expediting of stock down to us really would be greatly appreciated. The ongoing delays are frustrating to say the least

Hi,

I said that we successfully designed our own sensors, tested many samples of them, and are waiting for raw material to produce those in series. This was around end of last year.

first about Australia:
    1. Distributor Aquadepot cancelled all IONDs over a month ago because he didn't want to wait any longer, he got a full refund from us and said he would refund his customers. I expect that these dealers then also informed their customers and refunded them, too. -> so there are no open orders for Australian dealers or distributor

2. if you have trouble to order from a dealer then contact GHL directly

To the IOND shipment in general. Getting better every day, we have NEARLY all components we need for the series production of IOND sensors in town.

Please contact GHL directly for the newest official update about shipment dates. THanks.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthias, I'll let my local shop know as they have heard nothing from the distributor to date and we don't want to see a situation where he takes your refund but fails to pass it back to the small guys.

What would be the best way to contact you guys direct to arrange the purchase and shipping of an ION kit? Seems we have not real paths to do it down here unfortunately.

Cheers

Hi Matthius,

Further to my previous, my local fish shop has advised that the distributor have not refunded anyone to date and in fact there have been issues even getting into contact with said distributor.

You mentioned that if we are having trouble ordering through dealer to contact you (GHL) direct. What would be the best way to make that contact so we can place an order as soon as possible please and get the unit direct from you without any further excessive delays?

Many thanks

No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Default Ion Director Update (24/04/23)

Hi GHL Team,

Everything seems to have again gone quiet on the IonD that I and many others ordered 2+ years ago.

Could you please let us have an update, even if it’s just an estimate on availability?

Thanks!

Rob

Hi GHL team,
    It's been 2 month's since Tastyfish's request for an update.
    Any news?
    Any advice for how we should be maintaining our Ion directors during this hiatus assuming most of us still have it plugged in and pipes connected.
    Thanks
    J

The most recent statement I can find is on Reef2Reef.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/io...#post-11495811

It’s the weekend, so not expecting an update whilst the weather is beautiful (other than when I was in Germany on Thursday ??) but it would be great to have some official GHL comms as an update as I try not to use that site.

Any update would be appreciated. We don’t mind bad news, (we’ve been waiting for a number of years after paying up front), so some form of update to say shipments are happening, or to let us know of a delay would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello,

We have already shipped hundreds of sensors over the past few weeks. Deliveries are being made progressively.

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.