Thread: ProfiLux 4 7.34 UPDATE

Default ProfiLux 4 7.34 UPDATE

Hey, I installed the new ProfiLux firmware update, I don't understand some of the new features for example in the dosing pumps they've added the "PUMP SETTINGS" there's a "Desired Flow", what is that?

Hello,

this allows you to adjust the pump's flow rate to the speed of your choice.
    You can reduce the flow rate of the pump up to 0.1ml/min.

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Thank you for the answer, but I don't understand how much this Desired flow has increased (5.8 ... 18). I understand that the first thing is how fast the pump will spin. The second thing is that during calibration, how much in ml does the pump add in the 1st minute. And the last one column, I don't understand what it is.

Hallo,

No.
    First of all we choose a basic speed "Max. speed".
    Then we measure the flow rate of the pump and we indicate it in the box "Max. flow (determined by calibration)", it is this box which determines the calibration.
    Finally, the desired flow rate is selected in "Desired flow (xx ... yy)". xx ... yy indicates the possible interval. This does not affect the calibration, it allows you to set a precise flow rate.

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.