Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PH Alarm Deviation

Ok. And thanks for the quick replies, Gael! And on a Saturday too! Much appreciated.

I just wanted to ask if you guys knew about the bug. I can live with it for now.

Meanwhile, I'm working on something else today. I installed a PLM-ADIN card into an expansion box. Now if I connect a digital input to ground, it changes the status on the input to "Active". But if I disconnect it, it stays "Active". I think I'm missing something. What do I need to do to deactivate the input? I want to connect it to a momentary button, to use to initiate a feed pause.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_T View Post
    Meanwhile, I'm working on something else today. I installed a PLM-ADIN card into an expansion box. Now if I connect a digital input to ground, it changes the status on the input to "Active". But if I disconnect it, it stays "Active". I think I'm missing something. What do I need to do to deactivate the input? I want to connect it to a momentary button, to use to initiate a feed pause.
    No, it shouldn't.
    Refresh problem of the digital input window?
    How do you do your tests?
    If there is really a problem, it is probably best to open a support ticket (Guest login): https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

I'm testing it by connecting the digital input pin directly to the GND pin on pin 8, with alligator clips. That's fine, right? If I refresh the screen, the pins stay active. I tried it with both digital input 1 and 2. Before I connect them, they show as "Inactive" in GHL connect. After connecting them, they show as "Active", even after I disconnect them. And even after I refresh the screen. If you agree I'm not doing anything wrong, I'll open a ticket.

I'm testing it by connecting the digital input pin directly to the GND pin on pin 8, with alligator clips. That's fine, right? If I refresh the screen, the pins stay active. I tried it with both digital input 1 and 2. Before I connect them, they show as "Inactive" in GHL connect. After connecting them, they show as "Active", even after I disconnect them. And even after I refresh the screen. If you agree I'm not doing anything wrong, I'll open a ticket.
    This is not normal.
    However, if you restart the ProfiLux electrically, the inputs return to inactive?

Gaël
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

The PLM-ADIN card is in an expansion box. If I reboot the expansion box, the digital inputs remain active. But if I reboot the Profilux, they do reset to inactive. But, if I then connect one of the inputs to ground, it goes active again and doesn't go inactive when I disconnect the input from ground.

So the problem clears if I reboot the profilux, but I still have the same issue if I try again.

Gael - I put in a ticket on this on Monday, along with another issue I'm having with leak sensor alarms. Do you have an idea when I can expect a response?

Gael - I put in a ticket on this on Monday, along with another issue I'm having with leak sensor alarms. Do you have an idea when I can expect a response?
    Hello Dave,

Sorry, the workload on our teams is quite high these days.
    The GHL team member assigned to your ticket will respond as soon as possible.

Gaël

I’m following up on this. Are you any closer to knowing when this fix will come out?

Hello Dave,

About the pH limits change:
    This is still planned but unfortunately I don't have a date/ETA to share with you regarding the new GCC/firmware version.

Gaël

Bis dahin kannst du dir 2 Kopien des Sensors erstellen, diese im Sollwert leicht oberhalb und unterhalb einstellen.
    Dann solltest du mit der Alaarmschwelle von 0,5 und diesen beiden Sensoren dein Ziel erreichen.