Thread: PH Alarm Deviation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default PH Alarm Deviation

The PH in my calcium reactor is normally rock steady, between 6.80 and 6.82. If it varies above that, something is wrong, and I'd like to be notified by an alarm. But GHL Connect isn't letting me set the alarm deviation below 0.5. Is there something I can do to make this work?

Thanks.

Hello Dave,

Changes will be made to pH management soon, it will very soon be possible to set the maximum alarm deviation value to 0.1pH instead of 0.5pH

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Hello Dave,

Changes will be made to pH management soon, it will very soon be possible to set the maximum alarm deviation value to 0.1pH instead of 0.5pH

Gaël
    Ok, thanks. It's odd that there's a limit at all, but it's nice that that will be fixed! Do you have a rough ETA for when that update will be out?

The date is not fixed because the update will not bring this only change but it should be in the days/weeks to come.

Gaël
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    The date is not fixed because the update will not bring this only change but it should be in the days/weeks to come.

Gaël
    Looking forward to it! Is it written up anywhere, what will be included in the update?

Yes, like every time, you will have to look at the Changelog: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...4-2/#changelog

Gaël

I’m following up on this. Are you any closer to knowing when this fix will come out?

Hello Dave,

About the pH limits change:
    This is still planned but unfortunately I don't have a date/ETA to share with you regarding the new GCC/firmware version.

Gaël