Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PH Alarm Deviation

Quote Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Hello Dave,

About the pH limits change:
    This is still planned but unfortunately I don't have a date/ETA to share with you regarding the new GCC/firmware version.

Gaël
    Gael - I see that the latest GHL Connect release has a fix - "Fixed Sensor-Calibration-Wizard to allow steps of 0.01 for pH calibration values". This seems related to the problem we're talking about here - that you can't set PH alarm deviation for less than 1.0. Is that fix any closer to coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_T View Post
    Gael - I see that the latest GHL Connect release has a fix - "Fixed Sensor-Calibration-Wizard to allow steps of 0.01 for pH calibration values". This seems related to the problem we're talking about here - that you can't set PH alarm deviation for less than 1.0. Is that fix any closer to coming out?
    Hello,

No sorry, unrelated, its only a fix to a GHLConnect issue.
    What we are talking about here is about the alarm and hysteresis parameters. This concerns the firmware of the ProfiLux, they are not the same developers, these changes are not yet available, sorry.

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Mit 2 zusätzliche virtuellen ph Sensoren laesst sich das Problem lösen.
    Sensoren anlegen, Sollwert um 0,3 oberhalb und unterhalb setzen. Hier die Alarme auf eine schnelle von 0,5 setzen und du hast, was du brauchst.