Thread: Ghl connect 3.18.2 bugs

Default Ghl connect 3.18.2 bugs

This app is unable to save pump settings
    and pressing the sensor icons is quirky

D5E21E92-F39B-4411-845F-A98176293F9B.jpg

Im looking forward for a working version

Hello,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing problems with our application.

The development team is a bit overloaded these days, the version currently proposed in the application stores will be updated soon.
    In the meantime, if you are on Android, I invite you to install this version:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...-beta-v3-22-5/
    For iOS you'll have to wait a few more days for an update and suggest you use https://myghl.com in the meantime.

Gaël
    Last edited by Gael; 16.01.2023 at 21:39.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Hi Gaël

I have suggested it many times before, but if GHL made the source code for the GHL Control Center and the respective APPs - Android and IOS open source,
    coders from the whole wide world could improve and optimise the whole system.

and eventually make a OS X version of the GCC too.

GHL is already the proprietary owner of the hardware and would still make a profit from sales, but on top of this, the software would become more streamlined and optimised.

as it is, GHL software and APPs was never that impressive, and with each new release, there is only little improvement usually with new bugs and artefacts emerging.

Best regards, Ole
    Last edited by Mistahbrock; 17.01.2023 at 09:52.

Hello,

some people underestimate the complexity of the software. Thousands of settings, many of them with dependencies to each other.
    Dozens of different devices, all operated with the same or similar user interfaces.
    It will not be possible at all to let some (low-)coders work randomly on such a huge software project. It has hundreds of thousands of source code lines (plus the depending libs).
    No, we don't plan to make out of GHL Control Center or GHL Connect an "open software project".

It will not work, impossible, never. I hope I made my standpoint clear.

"GHL software and APPs was never that impressive". There are different opinions.

Coming back to the original post "This app is unable to save pump settings and pressing the sensor icons is quirky"

Not too much helpful information here. Nevertheless my software team has been advised to examine that immediately and provide a fix if needed ASAP.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.