I have a couple light scenarios programmed for my Mitras lights that I use fairly frequently - "Red", for night viewing of the nocturnal goings on, and "White" for photography. It appears that to access light scenarios you have to connect directly to the lights from GHL Connect. Is that right? It looks like all other programming under the Illumination menu is accessible from within GHL Connect connected to the Profilux. Is there a reason you can't access light scenarios from the Profilux? Any plans to fix? It is a hassle to have to disconnect GHL Connect from the Profilux and reconnect it to the lights, every time I want to run a light scenario.

And a related question... I have two rows of 3 lights each over my 6 foot tank. Right now they're all in the same group, but I'm finding that I can't find a happy medium where either the sandbed in the front of the tank isn't too bright, or the rockwork in the back of the tank isn't too dim. I'd like to have LPS corals low down in the front, and SPS higher up in the back. So the obvious solution is to break my lights into two groups, with brighter programming running on the lights in the back row. Sound good? But this again brings up the hassle issue - If I want to run a light scenario like "Reds", I'd have to connect to each of the two groups of lights separately.

Any suggestions as to a better solution to this problem, so I don't have to have two different groups of lights?

Thanks!