Hi everyone,
hoping to get some help with the app side of things now that the system here is fully set up. On the hardware side of things I'm loving it - everything has been working very well and was a breeze to setup. However, the iOS app is quite problematic for us - on a basic level, it kicks me out every day and I have to enter my login details (it doesn't even remember them) and click through all of the prompts every day just to check all the parameters. Not only is this very annoying, but it seems like I am not getting any notifications due to it not being logged in most of the time. Are there any known workarounds and/or solutions to this? Happy to provide any information that is needed in order to troubleshoot further.
As a secondary issue, the online interface is sometimes quite buggy - it's sometimes unusably slow, taking several minutes to load or save anything, and sometimes it just gives me an error saying it failed to save settings. This seems to have improved for some reason over the last week, but wondering what affects this and again, if there are any settings or known solutions?

Thanks for your help