Thread: Mehrere Doser 2.1 über 1 Netzteil mit DC-Splitter?

Default Mehrere Doser 2.1 über 1 Netzteil mit DC-Splitter?

Guten Tag zusammen,

wie im Betreff stehend, möchte ich mich erkundigen, ob das Betreiben von 2 4-Fach Dosern 2.1 sowie 1 KHD mittels DC Splitter über 1 Doser 2.1 Netzteil möglich ist?

Leider habe ich keinen Hinweis gefunden, was der Doser an max. Leistung benötigt. Die Pumpen laufen jedenfalls nie allesamt gleichzeitig. Leider bin ich bei Elektronik unbedarft, heißt es fehlt an Wissen über min/max. Spannung. Die Geräte sollten ja keinen Schaden nehmen.

Danke vorab und viele Grüße

Florian

Hello,

Although it could work if the pumps of the 2 Dosers are not running at the same time, this is not recommended by GHL.
    The power supply has been sized to operate one Doser + one KHD or IOND but not 2 Dosers.
    If damage, that will not be covered by the warranty.
    I therefore do not recommend this configuration.

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Hello Gäel,

thank you for the feedback. Thats my question: Is it possible, that there ist any damage in this config? If this is possible, i won´t do it. :-)

Could we use as an alternative a power supply 24V with more power? (3A or more)?. What does the Doser 2.1 and the KHD needs seperatly?

Best regards.

Florian

No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.