Connection to my profilux is extremely slow, both from the GHL Connect app on my iPhone, and from MyGHL on the website. Actually, for the last few weeks I can not connect at all from the app, although the website seems to work most of the time. But boy is it slooow. I frequently have issues connecting at all, it often takes several attempts. For example, I was out of the country last week when I got a leak detect notification from my sump. I needed to try connecting over and over for about 10 minutes before I was finally able to connect and turn off the return pump. I have gigabit ethernet and there is nothing wrong with my wifi, everything else in the house works fine. For example, I have a Ring doorbell, and I am able to stream live video from it with no issue, at the same time that I am having issues with the profilux connectivity being slow.

And the long "Please wait" delay when loading data for a historical graph is infuriating, I can download high def video in real time, but it takes 10-30 seconds to download a measly few hundred bytes? Come on!

I am a software developer and have a very good understanding of how these things work, and it's baffling to me how the Profilux connectivity could be so slow. All I can think of is that either the software is poorly implemented, the hardware is very underpowered, or that everything is being routed through GHL's servers, and they can't handle the bandwidth. I suspect the latter, but would be curious to know.

In any case, I guess it is what it is, but I have some questions relating to this.

- Is there anything I can do at my end to improve performance, or to at least be able to connect to the Profilux on the first attempt? I suspect you may still blame my wifi, despite what I said above, so I was ready to just add a hard-wired Ethernet connection to the Profilux, only to discover that it doesn't support that.

- Does GHL acknowledge these issues, and have plans to fix them?

- Can you explain how and why the current implementation is so slow?

Thanks!