Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GHL Maxi doser 2.2 stalling - unusable

Rotes Gesicht

Quote Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Hello Patrick,

This is not normal, I'll take care of escalating your ticket.
    Unfortunately this one seems to have been forgotten.
    Our apologies.
    Thanks

this ticket was assigned to me and I am more than behind with my current tasks due tooo much workload at the moment

I will reply in the ticket in the next minutes, let us go from there

thanks
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

@patrick, please let me know in this post the feedback from the ticket.

should I open a ticket also? i feel it would be more useful in this thread if multiple people have the same issue with the new maxi doser 2.2

Hello Petitreef,

I had exactly the same problem with my new ghl doser maxi 2.2! The update to version 1.44 did not bring any improvement either. But i would still run update 1.44.

And here's my solution:

clean the pump, hoses and rollers completely from this grease with kitchen paper! It is best to clean it with a little alcohol at the end. Then spray all parts with a silicone spray. I used one for the food industry. Do not use Vaseline!

Since then I've had no problems with my doser maxi 2.2

Nature_Aquaristic_RT

Hi,

in most cases firmware 1.44, which gave more torque to the motors, fixed the problem.
    I had a few cases where a further increase of torque was necessary, these people got 1.45 from me.
    There is still one case I am aware of who needs obviously even a bit more power, I am working with him now.

As soon as I have a final and clear picture I will announce it.

About
    I had exactly the same problem with my new ghl doser maxi 2.2! The update to version 1.44 did not bring any improvement either. But i would still run update 1.44.

And here's my solution:

clean the pump, hoses and rollers completely from this grease with kitchen paper! It is best to clean it with a little alcohol at the end. Then spray all parts with a silicone spray. I used one for the food industry. Do not use Vaseline!

Since then I've had no problems with my doser maxi 2.2
    This is very interesting. We don't use Vaseline, we use a (very expensive) food grade Silicone based temperature resistant lubricant with higher viscosity so the lubricant wont become too liquid and could drip out of the pump head.
    We might investigate if there is a better lubricant for this application.

Matthias
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hallo Matthias
    Vielen Dank für deine Antwort.

Das mit der Vaseline habe ich von der GHL Download Website aus der Bedienungsanleitung vom älteren Doser Maxi. Sollte noch aktualisiert werden.

Das Silicon, welches ihr verwendet hat eine sehr ähnliche Konsistenz wie Vaseline. Sieht auch sehr ähnlich aus.

Ich werde noch ein Video von meinem Doser Maxi hochladen. Läuft auf der schnellsten Stufe einwandfrei!

Ich kann dir gerne das Produkt, welches ich verwendet habe, mitteilen. Damit läuft die Pumpe hervorragend!

Gruss
    Nature_Aquaristic_RT / Remo

Hallo

Hier noch das Video von meinem GHL Doser Maxi 2.2. Dieser läuft auf der schnellsten Stufe ohne ruckeln oder blockieren.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ru...w?usp=drivesdk

Alles nachdem ich das Fett von den Pumpen entfernt habe. Auch die Rollen, und Schläuche gut gereinigt. Am Schluss noch mit etwas Alkohol. Danach mit Siliconspray für die Lebensmittel Industrie eingesprayt.

Läuft nun super!

Gruss

To give an update on my side, i was able to get a PC and updated the firmware to 1.44 and I confirm that it did indeed resolved the issue. without needing to use vaseline.

looking forward to the 1.45, as a little bit more torque could be resolve some of the micro stall i can hear sometimes.

Correction: Vaseline should not be used!

Vaseline is not suitable for the dosing pumps

I used a silicone spray from the food industry! Not petroleum jelly, not Vaseline!

Thank you very much.

Greetings

Zur Berichtigung, es sollte keine Vaseline verwendet werden!

Vaseline ist nicht geeignet für die Dosierpumpen.

Ich habe einen Silikonspray der Lebensmittel Industrie verwendet! Nicht Vaseline!

Besten Dank.

Gruss

Maybe Eheim aquarium maintenance spray can also been used since it is silicon-based.

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.