Thread: Profilux 4 firmware 7.32

Default Profilux 4 firmware 7.32

Hello folks

I just upgraded to firmware 7.32 and now my charts look like the picture below.

to me, it makes absolutely no sense with this much whitespace for the text label and so little space for the actual charts
    besides form the unreadable chart, consisting of dots on zero line only, does anyone in here have a working chart with fw. 7.32 ?

Screenshot 2022-12-11 175215.jpg

Hello,

There is no link between the ProfiLux firmware update and its web interface.
    The web interface is updated separately.
    What is the version of your web interface (click on the "..." in the menu at the top right then support and info

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

it's 3.20.11

I always update the web via my p4 via the web interface's IP x.x.x.x/update after a firmware update do I miss something here ?

No, it's ok, it's latest publicly available.

It's a screen size issue, try with another window height/width ratio (reduce width) or try fullscreen chart display:
    Capture d’e?cran 2022-12-11 a? 18.32.33.pngCapture d’e?cran 2022-12-11 a? 18.32.16.png
    Capture d’e?cran 2022-12-11 a? 18.32.39.png

Are you sure you didn't have this display problem before the ProfiLux firmware update?
    Maybe also updated the web interface of the wifi module at the same time and it is since the update of the web interface that you have this problem. (this cannot be linked to the ProfiLux firmware update).
    You haven't changed anything on your computer or browser either?
    If you did not have this problem before and it is related to the update of the web interface, I invite you to open a support ticket indicating that since the update of the web interface you have this problem.

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/sup...ets-enquiries/ (Use Guest Login)

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.