Thread: GHL Connect Doser issue

Default GHL Connect Doser issue

GHL Connect Version 3.20.12 on Android.

About a month ago, when I change doser settings and hit "save", I get a pop up spinning "applying changes". It continues to spin until my phone goes to sleep or I hit back button on my phone.

Then I get the pop up asking if I want to discard changes. If I hit no, I can make other edits.. If I hit yes, I can get back to main dashboard.

Now if I click on any pump, I get "please wait" and think I'm stuck there until I force close the app.

Once I reopen the app, I check on the doser settings I tried to change, it will have saved it from my pre attempt and look ok. I assume the dose will follow the new settings but I have not verified.

Just it's not normal for the hang time with the pop up windows not finishing and go back to dashboard.

Hello,

What is your doser firmware version?

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

1.35 09/02/2019.

Is there a new version I need to update to?

Yes, you have an old version.

Can't affirm that update will fix you specific issue but as I can't reproduce it with my devices I don't think it's a general issue.

Let's a try: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...enter-v1-1-4-0

Last firmware is 1.44.

Don't forget to backup settings before as update will factory reset your doser.

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...oser-firmware/

Gaël
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Ok thanks! I'll get the new firmware installed. Have to go dig out the cables and remember how to connect my laptop to it =p

Will report back after. Thanks for the help!

Instructions for connecting via USB and doing the update can be found in our Knowledge Base:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...nnect-via-usb/
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...oser-firmware/

Hey Vinny! Thanks for the info.

So... Firmware updated to 1.44. It also updated my android phone app to 3.20.12.

It did not resolve the issues I had. =(

Since the update made all my containers showing empty and changed my min warning level, I had to change it in doser settings. When I change the min alarm warning and hit save, I also now get the applying changes pop up that hangs. Clicking back gets the discard changes pop-up. If I hit yes, it takes me back to dashboard. If I click any pump, now I get the please wait popup. I can hit back to get that popup to go away but if I click any pump, it comes back "please wait". So I have to force close app and restart. I see the changes I wanted to make/save is now correctly updated/saved.
    Last edited by Philip271; 12.12.2022 at 20:58.

Please open a support ticket to report the problem you are experiencing with the android app version. Attaching a video of what you're seeing will greatly help.