Thread: "Light scenarios" tile not available on IOS devices and other issues

Default "Light scenarios" tile not available on IOS devices and other issues

Hello

I can add and use "Light scenarios" tile when using GHL Connect from my PC, it works fine on Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10/11.
    However, I have seen some issues when using GHL Connect from Apple IOS devices through the GHL Connect app:

- background of buttons is not shown in blue anymore when the option is enabled; it's shown in white. This issue has been reported yet.
    - from some days ago, "Maintenance" tile is only showing one button. In order to display the 4 buttons I need to resize it to 2 rows instead of 1 row.
    - when adding tiles, "Light scenarios" is not available on the list. Also, the option is missing under the Illumination menu. This is the most annoying issue as long as I cannot switch "scenarios" from my mobile and I must use a laptop.

I have updated Profilux 4 to the latest firmware (7.32), no changes.

I have seen these issues accessing Profilux as local device and also through the MyGHL cloud.

How can I enable "Light scenarios"? Or is it a bug and I must wait for a fix?

Regards

Hello,

The WebKit component used by the app has changed with the iOS 16 update, causing display issues.
    Unfortunately, there is no official fix from Apple yet and GHL team has not yet found a way to fix it without significant modifications of app.
    GHL team is still working to resolve this issue.

In the meantime, it is possible to use https://myghl.com with Safari app.

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.