Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ghl 2.1 Doser

Did you tried or can you try another USB port, and another USB cable if you have?
    Did you tried or can you try with USB hub as suggested in kb article?
    Maybe another computer?

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...nnect-via-usb/

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Tried 2 other ports and same issue.Don’t have another cable or hub.I don’t have access to windows computer so I have been driving 20 minutes each way to and from his house trying to figure this out.This has turned into a real nightmare and waste of your and my time with this issue.Previos owner sent me something from online which he says should fix issue but I am not having any success.He hasn’t responded back today since I reach out to him.I’m not going to spend anymore time,money and effort with this.He should have reset to factory mod before sending to me and know I’m stuck trying to fix this issue.Thank You very much for all your time and effort with this issue.

I fully understand your frustration and I'm sorry for that. GHL can hardly do more for a second-hand device, it is indeed the responsibility of the person who sold you. When you have made progress on your problem, do not hesitate to ask for assistance if necessary on this forum for any need related to use.

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Ok and Thank You again for your help and understanding in trying to help me with this issue.