Thread: Dosing?

Default Dosing?

My tank is 60 gallons total volume about. I go through about 1ml of Alk every 3 days. The calculator says to use 4.29 ml (soda ash).

I have it scheduled 2 doses 2.2ml per dose every 3 days.

What is difference between add on control and adaptive not sure what to do in my case for this.

This is screenshot of what I have now. According to soda ash per ml is 4.29 so I put in 4ml as adjusted not sure if I am doing this correct.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello,

Add-on vs. Adaptive mode: What’s the difference?
    The Control section gives you the option to choose between two different control modes. Regardless of which one you choose, the setup process will be the same. The differences between both options are explained below.
    Add-on mode: This mode allows the control device (KHD or IOND) to make calculated adjustments to single dose amounts by using ml amounts.

Adaptive mode: This mode allows the control device (KHD or IOND) to make calculated adjustments to single dose amounts based on a percentage rather than ml amounts

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...adaptive-mode/

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.