Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghl Maxi doser 2.2 not recognized device by ghl connect

Maybe webinterface not up to date, try this:
    Go to http://192.168.4.1/update Then select the file spiffs.bin from the WiFi-Update-Tool package, which you can download from here: https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...ule-esp-update

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...dule-firmware/

Gaël
    Last edited by Gael; 26.11.2022 at 19:31.

Thanks for the help, really appreciate it.

I update both the firmware and the web server through the web interface.
    and no change, still have the conection refused error after rebooting.

Going to try again with the android app after dinner.

Hi,

the current wifi firmware and webinterface (available in our download center) is already compatible with the latest MaxiDoser 2.2 and Doser 2.2, but depending on the web browser it might be necessary to forcefully reload the file after updating.
    This works by using the keys Ctrl + R in common web browsers. Otherwise consult the docs of your browser to do so.

I couldn't find any ticket that you might have created. If the problem still can't be solved this way, create a ticket where we'll take care of you.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

After multiple update and restart I was able to connect to the maxi doser and add it to myghl. But wow, what a hassle.
    When the IOS is going to be updated to support it?

I also run into other problems with the maxi doser, going to open a new thread.

Hello,

I'm glad to know that you solved your connection problem.

About IOS: The WebKit component used by the app has changed with the iOS 16 update, causing display issues.
    Unfortunately, there is no official fix from Apple yet and GHL has not yet found a way to fix it without significant modifications from their end. They are still working to resolve this issue.
    While waiting for a fix, you can use the https://myghl.com website on your iOS device. You can even make a shortcut on your home screen.

Gaël
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Hello Gael,

Happy new year 2023.

do you know when the a new version of the IOS app is plan that will support the new maxi doser.
    i am using the webinterface for now and it's okay. but it would faster with the app.

many thanks,
    Christophe

Hallo Christophe,

Due to iOS 16 display issues, the app has not been updated for some time.

However, as the problem seems to be on Apple's side and the lack of update is blocking customers, the app for iOS will be updated in the next few days (but still with the display problem).

Gaël
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

hello Gael,

do you know when the app is going to be updated, so we can control the maxi doser with the IOS app?

Hello,

Indeed, a week has passed since my last message.

As we are still making some adjustments, particularly to sensors calibration wizard, they need to wait for these adjustments to be finalized before releasing the update on iOS, which should be the case in the next few days.

Gaël