Thread: Ion Director -Not taking in sample water

Default Ion Director -Not taking in sample water

My ion director (which has been working consistently) is not taking in a sample of aquarium water -It's as if a pinch valve? is not opening as the doser starts to deliver its scheduled sample and leaks from dosing tube connector as the pressure is too much. I have tried cable ties to secure the mini connector which just "blows off" and can only conclude a failure to open a valve or "blockage". In case people ask ... of course I use an inline filter!

Is it worth opening up the ion director to investigate as I have had an open ticket for two weeks now with not one response from GHL?

Hello,

Please reply to your existing ticket so the assigned support member will receive the notice and reply. You can also post the ticket number here.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Hi Vinny Ticket no is #6265

Thank you.
    I have notified the team to reply as soon as possible.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

Hi Vinny
    Do you know the current waiting time for tickets created? Created one about 2 1/2 week ago, but have not got a reply yet.

Hi, can you please provide the ticket number.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Thilo
    Ticket no is #6266

Thank you, I will check why the ticket has not been answered yet and we will answer your ticket asap.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.