Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: ION and fresh water

  1. #1
    Join Date
    15.09.2022
    Location
    Seregno
    Posts
    10

    Default ION and fresh water

    dear all, any experience with ION in fresh water? any feedback on the measurement range ? my intentionis to keep

    Na 60mg/l
    K 25mg/l
    Ca 12 mg/l
    Mg 40 mg7l
    No3 (not detectable)

    thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    27.05.2015
    Posts
    2,483

    Default

    Hello,

    IOND is a saltwater device and not intended for freshwater.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

    Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    15.09.2022
    Location
    Seregno
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Ok this is clear as principle but does anyone try to check the tap water with this equipment? i m very curious to see if somebody tested it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    10.10.2013
    Posts
    988

    Default

    Hi,

    Capture d’e?cran 2022-10-10 a? 21.59.08.png

    Measurements can't be displayed outside of IOND range limits.

    Gaël
    Last edited by Gael; 10.10.2022 at 21:01.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    24.07.2013
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Hallo,
    Ansich funktioniert das nur die Messbereiche sind außerhalb vom süsswasser Bereich, somit bekommt man keine brauchbaren Werte.
    Hab es mal probiert messen tut er aber wie gesagt die der Messbereich und die kalibrierlösung passen halt nicht.
    Gruß Mario

  6. #6
    Join Date
    15.09.2022
    Location
    Seregno
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffi20 View Post
    Hallo,
    Ansich funktioniert das nur die Messbereiche sind außerhalb vom süsswasser Bereich, somit bekommt man keine brauchbaren Werte.
    Hab es mal probiert messen tut er aber wie gesagt die der Messbereich und die kalibrierlösung passen halt nicht.
    Gruß Mario
    Thanks Mario,

    might i know the ION range limit (minimum in particular) you can set on your dashboard, did you measure tap water? if yes could you write me the values you collected' this is very importatnt to me, thanks
    rgds

  7. #7
    Join Date
    10.10.2013
    Posts
    988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giamma67 View Post
    Thanks Mario,

    might i know the ION range limit (minimum in particular) you can set on your dashboard, did you measure tap water? if yes could you write me the values you collected' this is very importatnt to me, thanks
    rgds
    Since my answer does not seem to suit you, seem maybe I have to delete it...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    24.07.2013
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Hallo,
    Das Limit kann nicht verändert werden, die Messungen sind von den Limits der Referenzen A / B definiert.
    Und den kalibrierpunkten in der Software.
    Gruß

  9. #9
    Join Date
    15.09.2022
    Location
    Seregno
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmorefun View Post
    Since my answer does not seem to suit you, seem maybe I have to delete it...
    Gael,
    i would appreciate somebody that had experience to check this expensive system with tap water share with me own experience, i m gonna buy this ION but no before somebody tried to test it in fresh water. I appreciate your feedback but as i said i was asking ....quote<< hallo somebody checked tap water with ION? and if yes what about results or not results?>> your answer (appreciate as i said) does not contain this answer
    thanks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    10.10.2013
    Posts
    988

    Default

    Hi,

    However, my answer answers your question perfectly.
    I know perfectly how the IOND works and I am one of the first to have had it in hand and what you want to do will not work.
    As already said, it will display low limits values (375, 975, 293, 8025 and maybe a possible no3 value).
    The product is simply not designed for the use you want to make of it.

    Gaël

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •