Thread: Trying to connect to GHL Connect app

Default Trying to connect to GHL Connect app

Hello,

Rooky question. I bought a second hand profilux 3.1 ex. Device is as new, and very complete
    I try to make connection with GHL connect app. I always get a message that it is not possible. (Screenshot attached).
    What data do i have to enter in screen (screenshot attached), to make connection. I already attached the divice to my computer and it was possible to connect to control center, i updated to latest firmware.
    Can anyone tell what extention is on the right with the antenna? Haven't seen it amongst the profilux extention cards.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello,

192.168.0.0 is invalid IP

On P3 LCD panel go to System -> Communication -> LAN and set/read current ip settings.
    Use this IP in GHLConnect.

Gaël

Thank you so much for your answer. I do not have access to my profilux screen. The screen is not working . I connected to control center and section 'communication'.. i added a screenshot. For IP, nothing nothing is there... All IMG_20220917_180030~2.jpg

Can you use LAN instead of this WLAN card?

I do not recommend this WLAN card and strongly advise you to connect with LAN but if you really want it, try to see what you can do with this manual but I do not guarantee you anything.
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...wlan-tutorial/

Gael
    Last edited by Gael; 17.09.2022 at 18:08.

I tried the LAN settings instead of the WLAN. When i go to system, communication, unboard lan... I get for IP address 000.000.000.000.
    Obtain IP address automaticaly does nothing.
    So i entered IP as 192.168.0.10
    After that it asjes for Subnet mask, default gateway and DNS.
    What do i enter there? Was it correct for me to chose this IP address?

I'm so sorry for these questions, i feel like a fish on dry land

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fin View Post
    I tried the LAN settings instead of the WLAN. When i go to system, communication, unboard lan... I get for IP address 000.000.000.000.
    Obtain IP address automaticaly does nothing.
    Did you connect an ethernet network cable between your internet box and the LAN socket of the Profilux?

Gaël

I managed to connect the App to the profilux over the LAN card. I thank you very much for the help to that.
    For the WLAN card, i just can't seem to configure that.. But i'm already happy i can connect trough App... Thx!!